We Install or repair traditional tank style and Tankless water heaters and all makes and models.
Common Problems with Water heaters:
- Pilot light will not stay lit
- Water Heater not staying on
- Water Heater leaking
- Water Heater making a rumbling noise
- Water Heater making a knocking noise
- Water not hot enough
- Water Heater constantly running
We service and repair all makes and models:
- Residential Gas Water Heaters
- Residential Electric Water Heaters
- Hybrid Water Heaters
- Commercial Gas Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Insta Hot or On Demand heaters
- Power Vent Water Heaters
- Direct Vent Water Heaters
The AQMD has issued new standards for better air quality in California. The LO_Nox water heaters required by AQMD specify sealed combustion chambers. These water heaters require yearly maintenance. Which is also part of the manufacturer instructions as well. The sealed combustion chambers must be cleaned as a preventive measure on a yearly basis.
We highly recommend you read and follow the manufacturer's maintenance recommendations for you water heater. Your water heater will last much longer if you have a yearly check.
The Do-It-Yourself person may be able to handle many small household jobs, but water heater installation should be left to a professional plumber. Installation could be dangerous if done incorrectly.
There are many local codes and safety requirements that must be adhered to. If you do not understand these requirements you could damage your plumbing system and possible endanger yourself.